Arena Social Media Community Guidelines
Social media sites enable us to interact and communicate with our stakeholders in a way that traditional websites cannot. We use social media as part of our commitment to transparency and to provide information to the public.
We have a presence on several social media platforms that you can use to keep up to date with Arena news and activities. These accounts are subject to our community guidelines, which can be reviewed below.
We encourage you to interact by following us and discussing relevant topics. However, Arena expects that followers and interactions will be respectful of others. Please read through these simple rules, and check back from time to time because they may change:
- Due to the unique legal requirements in which we operate, we cannot offer medical advice or otherwise engage in a promotion or discussion about specific products or treatment options — ours or other companies’ — on our social properties. Your physician remains your best source of information about medicines and treatments authorized in your country of residence.
- The following content is not acceptable and can be subject to deletion or blockage of users who violate these terms:
- Content that includes profanity, defamatory, libelous and offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links)
- Content that is misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Disparaging or threatening comments about others
- Content about specific products or treatment options
- Posts that are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature
- Posts containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Arena or any other person or company, are not acceptable. Similarly, posts related to current or future litigation in which Arena is involved are not acceptable
- Posts that contain links, including those to videos, not owned by Arena
- Posts sharing personal information about you and any connection to Arena
- Please keep in mind that Arena does not verify, represent, or endorse any opinions or information expressed by third-party organizations or individuals posting content to the Arena social properties, and that any content posted by anyone other than Arena is the responsibility of the submitter and not Arena.
- The Arena social properties are not places to report medical adverse events or reactions or product complaints. If you believe that you have experienced any medical adverse events or reactions during our ongoing clinical trials, please consult your study site immediately.
Medical and health topics may be discussed on Arena social properties but should not be construed as medical advice.
Please note that we may unfollow a user who dramatically changes their mission and objectives, or whom we feel violates our community guidelines.
We want all of Arena followers to feel free to share. However, because our social media profiles are public and anyone can engage with us, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. Please read at your own risk and know that, while we are listening, we cannot certify or validate the accuracy of statements made by the Arena follower community, and opinions expressed by outside users on our social media properties are not representative of the opinions of Arena.
We reserve the right to remove any of our social media platforms and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these community guidelines at any time. Your use of our social media properties indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, Arena may take any actions it deems appropriate to ensure a particular site is not disrupted or abused in any way.